Realme C12 32GB/3GB RAM
REALME C12 SPECS
- 6.5-inch waterdrop HD+ LCD display, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- MediaTek Helio G35 processor
- 3GB RAM, LPDDR4
- 32GB storage
- Triple 13-megapixel main (f/2.2), 2-megapixel black and white (f/2.4), and 2-megapixel macro (f/2.4) rear cameras
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 6,000mAh battery with 10-watt charging
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- Colors: Coral Red, Marine Blue
REALME C12 SPECIFICATIONS
Realme C12 features a 6.5-inch HD+ (1560 x 720 pixels) resolution display with a waterdrop notch cutout that gives the screen a 20:9 aspect ratio. The display also receives additional protection by a layer of Gorilla Glass. The C12 measures 9.8 millimetres in thickness and weighs 209 grams.
It is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 chipset with an octa-core CPU and PowerVR GE8320 graphics. This is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage with an option to expand the storage by using microSD card. It runs on Realme UI 1.0 which is based on Android 10.
The Realme C12 comes with a triple camera setup on the back that consists of a primary 13MP camera, a 2MP monochrome camera and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a 5MP selfie camera housed within the notch cutout on the front. The rear cameras can record in 1080P at 30FPS and are assisted by the LED flash.
There’s a fingerprint sensor on the back panel and the C12 comes equipped with a 6,000mAh battery with 10W charging speeds. It will be available in two colours– Marine Blue and Coral Red.