SAMSUNG GALAXY A2 CORE
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Specifications
- 5-inch qHD TFT display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB using a microSD)
- 5MP rear camera f/1.9 aperture and flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Android 9.0 Pie Go Edition
- 2600mAh battery
Samsung has just launched its latest Android Go Edition smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core. The device is a successor to the Galaxy J2 that was launched last year. Some of the highlighting features of the Galaxy A2 Core include an Exynos 7870 SoC, 5-inch qHD display, and Android 9.0 Pie Go Edition.
The all-new Samsung Galaxy A2 Core features a 5-inch qHD TFT display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU, paired with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage (expandable up to 256GB using a microSD). In term of other hardware specifications, the device comes with a 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS, and 4G VoLTE. It is powered by a 2600mAh battery and runs on Android 9.0 Pie Go Edition.