The BlackBerry KeyOne is touted as the most secure Android phone, pre-loaded with smart, enterprise-level mobile software and, at last, delivers an old-school physical keyboard within a modern enough stainless steel and faux-leather design. For a few pennies more, an all-black model is also available for the discerning executive (dubbed ‘Black Edition’), with a little more RAM and internal storage to boot.
This is the reinvented BlackBerry for everyone wholly determined to reclaim a tactile keyboard and BlackBerry Messenger. It works great for typing once you get used to the keys again. ‘CrackBerry’ addicts have something to look forward to here. But it’s a workaholic. BlackBerry KeyOne is all business in the front and back, less of a multimedia party anywhere in between.
What it lacks in top-of-the-line internal chip specs it tries to make up for with unique features like sophisticated software and its physical keyboard. It’s a trade-off that makes it slightly cheaper.
- Talk time : Up to 25 hours
- Processor : QualcommÂ® 8953 Snapdragonâ„¢ 625 Octa-core 2.0 Ghz, 64 bit Processor
- Weight : 6.455 oz.
- Operating system : Android 7.0
- Memory : 32GB ROM / 3GB RAM *MicroSD card slot supports up to 2TB
- Keyboard : QWERTY Touch Keyboard with Touch Screen
- Display : 4.5”
- Dimensions : 5.87” x 2.85” x .37”
- Battery information : 3505 mAh Li-Ion battery (non-removable)