Canon PowerShot Digital Camera (G7 X Mark II)
20.1MP 1″ CMOS Sensor, DIGIC 7 Image Processor, 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-f/2.8 Lens, 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- The advanced video capabilities of the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera can capture moments in the quality they deserve
- Features a large 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that helps capture high-quality images and videos with a wide dynamic range. Autofocus system features ttl autofocus and manual focus. Operating temperature is 0 to 40 degree celsius. Note-charging time varies considerably depending on the remaining battery power
- An aperture value of f/1.8 at the wide angle and f/2.8 when fully zoomed to a factor of 4.2x (24–100mm), this lens equipped to capture a variety of situations with precision
- High-resolution, 3.0″ LCD monitor that tilts up 180° and down 45°is ideal for self-portraits and capturing pictures at high and low angles with ease
- Built-in Wi-Fi for on-the-go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
- With the ability to shoot continuously at up to 8 fps, it can help you capture incredible images with nearly no time wasted
Illuminate Your Passion.
The PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera combines exhilarating speed and performance with a smart, compact design. It features a high-performance 1.0-inch 20.1 Megapixel1 CMOS sensor as well as a bright f/1.8–2.8 lens to help capture impressive images whenever your creativity sparks, even in low-light conditions. The DIGIC 7 Image Processor delivers improved auto focus tracking, enhanced IS and superb image clarity even when shooting with a high ISO. For increased flexibility, the camera offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW2, JPEG and RAW JPEG2 modes, and is equipped with Full HD capability, built-in Wi-Fi3 and NFC4 and in-camera RAW conversion.
Tilt-type Touchscreen LCD
The large, high-resolution, 3.0″ LCD monitor tilts up 180° and down 45°, ideal for composing self portraits and taking pictures at high and low angles with ease. Capacitive touch-panel operation feels familiar: simply touch to access quick control settings, focus and shutter release right on screen. A resolution of 1.04 million dots makes the virtually glare-free display ultra crisp and clear, so it’s easy to compose your shots, choose camera settings and review and share your images.
20.2 MP1 CMOS Sensor
A 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel1 CMOS sensor helps capture high-quality images and videos. Its wide dynamic range means bright and dark parts are naturally and fully captured. An ISO of up to 12800 (expandable to 25600) delivers low-light photos and videos with minimal noise.
The DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps keep subjects in focus while ensuring high sharpness and minimum noise.
The Canon HS SYSTEM helps take beautiful low-light shots with minimal noise and impressive detail in highlight and shadow areas.