Comica Audio CVM-WM200A Overview
Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the Comica Audio CVM-WM200A two-person, camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system is a complete solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech to your video rig. Record mic- or line-level sources from up to 394′ away, and run audio to your camera, DSLR, or camcorder while monitoring through headphones in real time. Locking connections on the receiver and transmitter eliminate unintended cable disconnects.
With two omnidirectional lavalier microphones, two bodypack transmitters, a two-channel receiver, multiple cables, mounting accessories, and a carry case, the CVM-WM200A has everything you need for seamless audio integration into your video production setup. Its 96 channels allow interference-free signal quality and easy setup thanks to auto-scan channel selection and automatic IR synchronization.
Two Channels in One Receiver
- The CVM-WM200A features a two-channel receiver with dual external antennas and multiple mounting options, allowing you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously accept signals from two transmitters. Affix the receiver to a standard tripod, or use the included shoe-mount accessory to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- The high-resolution backlit LCD screen shows vital information such as battery status for the receiver and both transmitters, audio level, and group/channel selection.
- Select mono output mode when using a single transmitter or recording signal from both transmitters to a mono camera input. Switch to stereo output mode to record each transmitter to a separate audio channel (Group A to the left channel, Group B to the right channel).
- The CVM-WM200A includes two audio cables—one 3.5mm and one 3.5mm to XLR—for connecting the receiver’s volume-adjustable 3.5mm line output to the input of your camera, DSLR, or camcorder. A separate 3.5mm port is provided for real-time monitoring through headphones.
Two Transmitters with Lavalier Microphones
- The CVM-WM200A includes two bodypack transmitters and two lavalier microphones for miking two subjects at the same time. Each microphone’s locking 3.5mm plug screws into place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By utilizing omnidirectional polar patterns, the lav mics offer 360° sound pickup, which is more forgiving to your subjects’ head movements. Fit the supplied windbusters on the lav mics to significantly reduce noise from wind and rustling of clothes.
- Each transmitter’s 3.5mm input can accept line-level signal should you need to do a camera hop; route the output of a mixer or field recorder into the transmitter’s line input to wirelessly stream the audio mix to the receiver.
- Maximum operating range of approximately 394′ line-of-sight or 263′ with obstruction
- Utilizes the UHF FM band in two groups—Group A for 520.0 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550.0 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with auto-scan selection for interference-free operation
- Fast automatic sync via IR
- Transmitter and receiver each powered via two AA batteries (available separately)
- Selectable group (A, B, or A/B) via side-panel switch on receiver
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on receiver
- 16-level volume adjustment per transmitter
- Selectable mic- or line-level input per transmitter
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Seletable high/low transmitting power; use low-power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high-power mode to improve signal quality when working at greater distances
- Transmitter power buttons double as mute switches (long press for power, short press for mute)
- Metal body construction provides efficient shielding against EMI (electromagnetic interference)
- Includes carrying case for simplified transport
There are no reviews yet.