Fly longer and safer with the ultra-portable DJI Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC Remote from DJI. One of the biggest improvements over the Mini 2 is the inclusion of a tri-directional obstacle avoidance system, which can avoid accidents by automatically detecting and avoiding obstacles in its flight path. The Mini 3 Pro also provides an upgrade in visual quality, adding the ability of 60 fps filming at 4K, slow motion 120 fps at 1080p, and extremely hi-res 48MP raw stills. Even the flight time has been improved up to 34 minutes, or even longer with an optional Plus battery. Add in a foldable design and a host of tracking and imaging modes, and you have a drone that travels easily and can accommodate both impromptu personal or professional aerial imaging.
DJI RC Remote Included
Professional Aerial Imaging
True Vertical Shooting
Increased Flight Time
Creative Modes and Tracking
A host of integrated features allow pilots of almost any skill level to pull off professional quality results with little effort.
- FocusTrack: This system includes ActiveTrack 4.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0 for wide-ranging subject tracking
- MasterShots: Select your subject and the Mini 3 Pro will automatically perform pro-style maneuvers for cinematic results
- Time-Lapse: Create dramatic timelapse or hyperlapse videos. Ideal shooting modes for filming moving traffic or rolling clouds
- Panorama: Capture stunning vistas in one of four available panorama modes: 180°, wide angle, vertical, and sphere
- QuickShot: Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang, and Asteroid
- Direct output of HDR footage
- Up to 4x digital zoom
- QuickTransfer downloads at up to 30 Mb/s over Wi-Fi
- Low-latency remote bit rate of 18 Mb/s at 120 ms
There are no reviews yet.