Garmin Venu Sq GPS Smartwatch from Garmin is there for you throughout your day, helping you get fit and stay connected. When exercising, the Venu Sq can track a variety of activities both indoors and outside, such as running, biking, walking, golfing, pool swimming, and more. If you need help mixing up your workouts, the Venu Sq offers pre-loaded routines for you to follow. It can offer workouts for yoga, strength training, cardio, and Pilates. With the Garmin Connect app, you can download many other workouts for free.
Keeping track of your health is an essential component of an active lifestyle, which is why the Garmin Venu Sq comes equipped with a wrist-based heart rate monitor, pulse ox sensor, and sleep tracking capabilities. Outside of fitness and wellness, the Venu Sq can deliver alerts and notifications for incoming email, texts, and more. If you pair it with an Android phone, you can even respond to texts from the Venu Sq….
Everything is controlled and displayed on the 1.3″ color LCD, which is protected from scratches & damage by durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3. An optional always-on display function lets you conveniently glance at stats and notifications quickly. On a full charge, the Garmin Venu Sq GPS can stay powered for up to 6 days in Smartwatch Mode, or up to 14 hours when using integrated GPS tracking. Surrounding the screen is a stylish anodized aluminum bezel, fiber-reinforced polymer case, and a soft, durable, and comfortable silicone strap.
Health & Wellness
Pulse Ox Sensor: Gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day, and while you sleep, it shows how well you’re absorbing oxygen
Stress Tracking: Tells you if you’re having a calm, balanced, or stressful day. Relax reminders prompt you do a short breathing activity when stressed
Menstrual Cycle Tracking: Through the Garmin Connect app, you can track your cycle, log physical & emotional symptoms, and learn about training and nutrition during each cycle phase. Cycle info can be viewed on the Venu Sq’s display
Hydration Tracking: Log your daily fluid intake and get reminders to stay hydrated. You can also set an automatic goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose exercising
Respiration Tracking: Tells you how you’re breathing through the day, during breathwork and yoga activities, and while sleeping
Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a breakdown of light, deep, and REM sleep stages, as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data
Wrist-based Heart Rate: 24/7 monitoring with an alert if it stays too high or too low when at rest. It can also tell you how hard you work when exercising, even in water
Mindful Breathing: Start a breathwork activity to relax or focus yourself. The Venu Sq will also track stress and respiration to help you better understand how you’re breathing
Fitness & Exercise
Create Workouts: Create your own workout in the Garmin Connect app and download it to the Venu Sq
Fitness Tracking: Track steps taken, intensity minutes achieved, calories burned, and more
Connection & General Features
Garmin Pay Contactless Payments: Purchase items with just a tap at supported retailers
Connect IQ Store: Download apps, widgets, watch faces, and more
Battery Life: Up to 6 days in Smartwatch Mode and up to 14 hours in GPS Mode
Water Rating: Up to 5 ATM/164′
- With a sleek design that’s suited for every outfit and every part of your day, this watch features a bright color display and optional always-on mode, so you can see everything with a quick glance
- From durable corning gorilla glass to the lightweight aluminum bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch was made to keep up with your lifestyle
- See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- The pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen
- Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed
- Use the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle
- Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest.It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater
- When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing
- Download songs plus playlists from your spotify, deezer or amazon music accounts (subscription may be required).Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening