Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Lens
GET Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Lens for Canon at the best price in Nairobi, Kenya from https://thetomorrowtechnology.co.ke/
In The Box
- 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Lens
- Front Lens Caps
- Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Spanning a versatile range of long focal lengths, this telephoto zoom is designed for Canon EF-mount/ Nikon F DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 160-640mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three LD (low dispersion) elements are used in the optical design to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- An eBAND coating has been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 4.9′ away.
- Dual Micro-Processing Unit control system contributes to quick and responsive performance for both the autofocus and Vibration Compensation systems.
- A sealed, dust- and moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens’ use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Through the use of magnesium alloy components, the lens’s physical design is both lightweight and durable.
- An optional removable rotating tripod collar is available, which features an Arca-type compatible foot and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Supports working with the optional Teleconverter 1.4x to further extend the effective focal length range to 140-560mm.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware