1. The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four-curved corners of the 2.5D glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, resulting in a “bezel-less” visual experience.
2. The weight of the surface body was measured in lab conditions. The actual weight may be slightly different.
3. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set “Always-on Display”. The user can switch this feature on or off through the watch.
4. Blood-oxygen level can affect various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy may be affected by physical characteristics. To measure SpO2 level, please keep your arm still.
5. This product is not a medical device. The test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used to diagnose or monitor any medical condition. Additionally, data accuracy may be affected by physical characteristics, movement and sweat from sports, etc.
6. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
7. The rapid eye movement period, also known as REM, is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It is characterized by rapid eye movement and low frequency mixing, frequency brain electrical activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
8. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
To use this function, automatic heart rate detection must be enabled.
9. Heart rate cannot be monitored while swimming.
10. Alexa is not available in all countries/regions. To see the countries/regions available, languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 2 mini, please visit support.amazfit.com.
11. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors, so the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. The battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage and according to different skin types.
12. The Bluetooth camera function is only compatible with some mainstream mobile phone devices.
13. According to the GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed testing conducted by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and the report number is SHES200801584001. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming – when preparing to swim, change to a silicone strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com. This product is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
14. All data on the page without special explanation is from internal laboratory or supplier data, which is obtained under specific testing conditions.
15. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production supply, in order to provide as accurate product information, specification parameters and product characteristics as possible, the text expression and picture effects on the above pages may be adjusted and revised in real time in order to match the actual product characteristics, specifications and parts details without special notice.
16. The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implantable medical devices or personal medical devices, such as pacemakers, hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult the manufacturer for restrictions on the use of this device