HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G3 14″ Touch Screen Laptop Intel Core i5 6300U 2.30 GHz 8Gb Ram 256GB SSD Windows 10 Pro………………..
Designed for mobile professionals who require rugged systems for enhanced business and graphics performance in a managed IT environment, as well as security and manageability features, the 14″ EliteBook 1040 G3 Notebook from HP is powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core processor and 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 2.8 GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost technology.
The 14″ SVA display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, an anti-glare finish, a brightness of 300 cd/m2, a typical contrast ratio of 500:1, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, 157 ppi, and viewing angles of 45/45/20/45°. Visuals are handled by the integrated Intel HD 520 chipset, and you can output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4 port at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 24, 25 or 30 Hz, as well as 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz. Using the optional UltraSlim Docking Station, up to three displays are supported with a color depth of up to 32-bits per pixel.
For storage of your files, this system comes with a 256GB M.2 SATA III SSD. While this SSD may not have the larger capacity of a traditional spinning hard drive, it can operate with faster data transfer speeds because it contains no moving parts. Additionally, its lack of moving parts also helps it to be more resistant to damage from bumps and drops. SSDs also receive less wear and tear because the drive has no read and write heads that the disk media comes into contact with.
If you want to add external storage, optical drives, mice, keyboards, printers, memory card readers, and more, the HP EliteBook Folio 1040 offers two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and one USB 3.0 Type-C port, all of which double as charging ports. Dual built-in Bang & Olufsen stereo speakers, dual-array microphones, and a 720p webcam let you participate in video calls for work or with friends and family. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Wi-Fi or Gigabit Ethernet for a more stable and reliable connectioV n. Furthermore, to free up USB ports and reduce wire clutter, you can connect additional peripherals and devices using Bluetooth 4.2. A built-in 3-in-1 media card reader supports SD/SDHC/SDXC formats.
The EliteBook 1040 G3 Notebook operates using an included 3.2′ power cord and a 45W AC adapter that runs at 90-265 VAC and 47-63 Hz, as well as a 6-cell / 45.6Wh lithium-ion polymer battery that will last for up to 11.5 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), and an HP Side Dock Adapter with RJ45 and VGA ports, as well as NFC capabilities, is also included. This system is protected by a limited 1-year parts and labor warranty.
- Dual-Core 6th-Gen Skylake Intel Core Performance
- The HP notebook houses a 6th generation Skylake 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core processor. With a dedicated 3MB cache and 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM, you will be able to multi-task between applications quickly and efficiently.
- 14″ Full HD SVA Anti-Glare Display
- The 14″ SVA display of this HP notebook features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 1920 x 1080 resolution, which can play 1080p content natively. The anti-glare finish allows you to work in brightly lit environments.
- HDMI & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the HDMI and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display with a color depth of up to 32-bits per pixel. Using HP’s separately sold UltraSlim Docking Station, you’ll be able to output video using DisplayPort 1.2 at resolutions up to 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz.
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize Gigabit Ethernet connectivity via the included dongle that attaches to the 1040 G3’s docking connector. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2.
- Multi-Format Secure Digital Card Reader
- The multi-format Secure Digital card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards. microSD cards are also supported using an adapter.
Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana, can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the Internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information-gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge On HP EliteBook Folio 1040, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- HP EliteBook Folio 1040 Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
HP EliteBook Folio 1040 Buy Online at THE TOMORROW TECHNOLOGY LTD