HP EliteBook Folio 9470M Core i5 price in kenya
The 14″ EliteBook Folio 9470m Notebook Computer from HP is a refurbished system that is powered by a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5-3427U Dual-Core processor and 8GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 2.8 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The memory can also be upgraded to 16GB by using an 8GB module in each of the 260-pin SO-DIMM slots.
The 14″ LED-backlit anti-glare SVA display features an HD resolution of 1366 x 768 and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Visuals are handled by the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 chipset, and you can output video to an external display using the DisplayPort 1.1a or VGA outputs. For storage of your files, there is a 180GB SATA III 2.5″ / 7mm SSD, plus an mSATA slot for caching.
If you want to add external storage, optical drives, mice, keyboards, printers, memory card readers, and more, the EliteBook Folio 9470m offers three USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one of which doubles as a charging port, as well as a docking connector. A built-in 720p webcam, stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound PRO, and dual-array mics let you play music and participate in video or voice calls for work or with friends and family. Connect to the Internet via 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi or Gigabit Ethernet LAN for a more stable and reliable connection. Furthermore, to free up USB ports and reduce wire clutter, you can connect additional peripherals and devices using Bluetooth.
The HP 14″ EliteBook Folio 9470m Notebook Computer operates using an included 45W Smart AC adapter, a power cord, and a 4-cell / 52Wh lithium-ion battery. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
This system is refurbished by Comsale, a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, and is protected by a limited 1-year warranty. Also, as per Microsoft, Windows activation must be done by the user, and instructions are included to help with this process.
14″ EliteBook Folio 9470m Notebook
- Intel Core i5 3rd-Generation Ivy Bridge Processor
- This notebook houses a 3th-generation Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5-3427U processor that comes with two cores, which have a stock speed of 1.8 GHz and can also achieve speeds up to 2.8 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 3MB of SmartCache and 8GB of RAM, you’ll be able to push the two cores up to four virtual cores for quick and efficient multitasking.
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
- Three USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports operate at speeds up to 5 Gb/s and allow you to connect peripherals such as external storage, optical drives, printers, memory card readers, and more. Additionally, one of the USB ports doubles as a charging port. USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- The Gigabit Ethernet port can be used to connect to wired networks for Internet access.
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- The HP EliteBook Folio 9470m can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi. Additional compatible peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, headsets, and more may be connected using Bluetooth technology.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.