Sennheiser Pro Audio HD280PRO Headphone Price in Kenya
The Sennheiser Pro Audio HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser’s most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation that is necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction
- Soft earpads for a comfortable fit
- Folding and rotating earcups for space-saving transport
- Tough, single-sided cable
Headphones For The Pros
An accurate representation of audio is key when mixing or mastering your work. Eloquent lows, a distinct midrange and clear-cut highs are what define the HD 280 PRO’s, making them the perfect companion for recording and mixing sessions. And thanks to their comfort, all those hours spent in front of a screen won’t tire your ears nearly as much as it will your eyes. Found in home and professional recording studios around the world, the HD 280 PRO has become an industry standard for more reasons than one.
A Modern Classic
Your search for studio headphones begins and ends with HD 280 PRO. Released in 2003, these headphones have stood the test of time. In a day and age where technology renders itself useless in a just a few years, Sennheiser is still selling hundreds of thousands of these headphones every year.
The Podcasting Icon
With popularity of podcasts on the rise, the need to improve audio listening experiences follows. The HD 280 PRO’s are used on some of the largest podcasts in the world, including The Joe Rogan Experience where they have become a staple. As comfort and performance continue to be driving factors for those looking for new headphones, the HD 280 PRO’s are becoming more and more popular for those wearing headphones for long interviews and recording sessions.
- Dynamic, closed ear headphones.Weight w/o cable: 285 gram Ear coupling is circumaural
- Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design, Cord Length 3.3 9.8 feet Coiled
- Extended frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction. Nominal impedance 64 ohm. Sound pressure level (SPL) 113 dB
- Around the ear design with padded ear cups Dynamic, closed ear headphones with up to 32 dB attenuation of outside sound. Frequency response (Headphones) 8 25000 Hz