VITROX EF-EOS M2
- VITROX EF-EOS M2 can increase the lens 1 f-stop, increasing the amount of light into the virtual background, can better highlight the theme. Increase the lens 1 f-stop, Bring better photo bokeh.
- Signal transmission using PIN gold needle, greatly enhanced its transmission performance. Detachable tripod foot with 1/4″-20 accessory thread for direct attachment to tripods or quick release plates that feature 1/4″-20 mounts.
- USB upgrade port: Through continuous software updates, VILTROX will help users get better shooting experience. Fixing product bugs and constantly adapt to the new EF lens, provide more Canon lens and camera combinations.
VITROX EF-EOS M2
- Features the auto focusing function
- Enhanced transmission performance as signal transmission is through a PIN gold needle
- Increases the lens’ f-stop by 1
- Reduced imaging focal length
- 1/4 screws at the bottom of the ring for easy installation on tripods
The Viltrox EF-EOS M2 mount adapter is a lens adapter that is designed for use on the Canon cameras with EF-M lens mount to allow the use of the vast variety of Canon EF-mount series lenses. The focal length is multiplied by 0.71 based on the original (equivalent focal length = focal length x 0.71), which helps enlarge 1 level aperture.
With auto focus function – you can increase the lens stop 3, increasing the amount of light on the virtual background, you can better highlight the subject. By adapter mounting it can achieve functions of EXIF signal transmission, AF (autofocus) and adjustable aperture, etc. Firmware upgrade is via the USB port.
In the box
- EF-EOS M2 0.71x Lens Mount Adapter for Canon EF-Mount Lens to Canon EF-M-Mount Camera
- Front Body Cap
- Rear Body Cap
- User Manual